Topeak's Threadless Nut Setter quickly and easily installs star-fangled nuts in 1 1/8-inch threadless fork steerer tubes. The outer sleeve makes sure the installation is perfectly straight every time.
Chain rivet extractor for 8, 9, 10 speed chains. Chain pin guide with 1 spare pin.
- Forged 8 groove spoke wrench - For spoke tension adjustment on 10G-15G nipples
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps - Housing end reformer in the handle TB-4575
2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type crank, Shimano splined octalink and ISIS.
- For removal of 16-notch Shimano outboard bottom brackets - Compatible with 1/2" drive socket and torque wrenches - Hardened steel construction
• Fits Sunrace style TIW clusters
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
• Pencil type w/clip
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Japan
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
You get 2 tools in one with Sunlite's Sprocket Remover/Pedal Wrench. On one side, you've got a chain whip to hold your cassette in place while you remove the lockring. The other side has both a 9/16-inch and a 15mm wrench to remove your pedals. However you use it, you'll like the feel of the non-slip, rubber-coated handle.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Attach this handy multi-tool to your Specialized SWAT-equipped water bottle cage (sold separately) and hit the trails secure in the knowledge that your tools are close at hand. The tool features hardened steel bits with an anti-rust coating and the plastic tool cradle holds securely and rattle-free thanks to the two attachment points.
Specialized's Road Kit is the complete SWAT technology solution for the new SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby road bikes. This kit seamlessly integrates storage for everything that you need in the event of roadside repairs. - Includes SWAT Road multi-tool, CO2 twist head, 700c Turbo tube, valve extender, and money clip. - Also holds 16g CO2 cartridge (not included). - For use on applicable SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby bikes.
Replacement SWAT MTB Tool. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti-rust coating and forged alloy frame. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys, and T25 Torx. - Please note that this does not include a storage cradle to attach to a frame or cage.
$11.99 - $20.50
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Water based foaming degreaser with high solvency and clinging properties - Degreases lubricated parts quickly and effectively - Supplied with extension tube for pinpoint application
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts, ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, improved lockring wrench, and improved bottle opener.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Precision CNC machined dual-sided aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12- and 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - Fits Enduro T47: 16-notch 52.2mm OD cup - Fits Enduro PF30: 16-notch 52.2mm OD cup - Fits Chris King ThreadFit T47: 12-notch 50.4mm OD cup - Fits Chris King ThreadFit 30: 12-notch 50.4mm OD cup
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Park's BBT-32 is the perfect solution for the home mechanic installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-32 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup and features 32mm wrench flats.
Park's BBT-18 is a heavy duty, investment cast tool for installing and removing all Shimano, ISIS Drive, and ISIS Overdrive 8-notch bottom bracket cups.
• Precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of external bearing bottom brackets • Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/ torque wrench compatible 3/8” drive • Fits 16 notch adaptors measuring 39mm diameter such as Shimano XTR BB93, Dura Ace BB9000
• Precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of external bearing bottom brackets • Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/ torque wrench compatible 3/8” drive • Fits 16 notch adaptors measuring 44mm diameter such as Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups • Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others • Fits the lockrings of rotor discs with 16 notches
Page 1 of 3 Next page