- Carbon fiber shaft provides superior road vibration damping for improved-comfort - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers infinite seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid saddle installation and power transfer
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$24.99 - $29.99
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
$19.99 - $25.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Keep the bumps at bay with the Pavement Suspension Seatpost. It tames rough roads to keep you comfortable all day long.
$12.99 - $15.00
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Page 1 of 1