Specialized Flux 1250 Headlight
The newest top-of-the-line Flux headlight continues the Flux tradition of optimal beam pattern, wide variety of mounting options, and super rugged construction. Compared to the Flux 1200, the Flux 1250 increases lumens and runtime, throws in the helmet and camera-style mounts, while dropping the price. BOOM!
Mode Shift user interface gives you three steady modes for just the right mix of lumens and runtimes to match riding conditions. Press-and-hold to enter the secondary modes, where you will find a Steady Flash mode for increased visibility in urban conditions, a Flash mode for daytime use, and 10 and 20 hour flashlight modes for bikepacking conditions, or when you forget to recharge and need to maximize the last few percent of battery life.
IPX7 waterproof means this light can survive being submerged 1 meter deep for 30 minutes. No, it's not meant for scuba diving. But is can handle anything you can throw at it on two wheels.
- Sculpted double beam pattern uses separate optics for wide and spot beams to put light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. The result is a beam pattern that torch-style lights can't touch.
- Latest CREE XP-L High Intensity LEDs combines XM-L level of output in a tighter 3.5mm package for maximum lumens with better beam pattern control.
- Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars to put the light above, below, or in front the stem to clear cables and computer mounts.
- Also includes helmet mount and action camera style mount to give you every option to blow up the night.
- Premium 3400mAh Li-ion internal battery is USB rechargeable via micro USB cable.
- Depending on mode, up to an additional three hours of super-low output are available when listed runtimes expire. Trust us, someday you'll need this.
- Steady High mode: 1250 lumens for 1:30 hours
- Steady Medium mode: 600 lumens for 3:00 hours
- Steady Low mode: 300 lumens for 6:00 hours
- Press-and-hold to turn off, long press-and-hold to enter secondary modes.
- Steady Flash mode: 300 + 300 lumens for 4:00 hours
- Daytime Flash mode: 450 lumens for 20:00 hours
- Very low mode: 120 lumens for 10:00 hours
- Super low mode: 60 lumens for 20:00 hours
- Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.