Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Serfas' Stop Sign Red Taillight boasts 5 ultra-bright LEDs with a built-in reflector for excellent visibility. It has flashing, steady, and random and rolling modes, and runs for up to 120 hours on the 2 included AA batteries.
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
- Built-in belt or backpack clip - Bracket designed to fit multiple applications including aero-style bars - Can be mounted horizontal or vertical on bracket - USB quick charge in 3.5 hours - Modes: High (70 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Low (30 Lumens): 5 hrs, Flash (70 Lumens):5 hrs - Weight: 46 Grams with bracket - User Replaceable Battery: Li-Polymer
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
With different technologies for different urban riders, the Blinder MOB’s five dark characters come in front, rear and vertical rear lights. They have a range of weapons to beat the competition. Like 2 (front) or 3 (rear) interchangeable straps – including one to fit aero posts. Their beams range from ultra-focused to ultra-wide so they never get caught out. And you ain’t never seen flash patterns like these before. Take a look here at more of the MOB’s unique characteristics. FEATURES -LEDs : Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. -BEAM ANGLE : 35° -BAR DIAMETERS : Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero. -INTEGRATED USB PLUG : Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure. -BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously. -STORAGE MODE : Light can be placed in storage mode if not used for a long time (see instructions for full details). -STRAPS : Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment -100% WATERPROOF: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
A beacon in the night The Ion 120 front light comes in an easily mountable compact size yet packs enough punch to light the road or trail in front of you. A powerful 120 Lumen front light, Ion 120 illuminates in three modes: high, low, and flash, and offers 270 degrees of visibility. Batteries and Sync mounting brackets included. - 120 Lumens via high-power, environmentally-friendly, 1W CREE LED - Be seen with focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - High, low, and flash modes for versatile lighting options - Sync bracket allows for quick and easy adjustment, mounting, and removal - Includes 3 AAA batteries and Quick Connect bracket - Blendr compatible
A daytime running light is the easiest and best way to keep riders safe and visible. The Ion 200 RT provides the proven safety of a daytime running light in a compact and powerful USB rechargeable package, and it features a distinctive flash pattern that's visible from up to 2km away. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - 200 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and wireless control - 200LM-1.5hrs, 100LM-3hrs,5LM-14.5hrs, Night Flash-30hrs, Day Flash-12hrs - Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet, or bike mount - Blendr compatible bar mount available - Includes Ion 200 RT, front Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
Shine on The Ion 35 front light comes in an easily mountable compact size, yet comes to the party with enough power to light the road in front of you. A 35 Lumen front light featuring three modes: high, low and flash while offering 270 degrees of visibility. Comes with batteries and Sync mounting brackets. - 35 Lumens via high-power, environmentally-friendly, 0.5W CREE LED - Be seen with focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - High, low, and flash modes for versatile lighting options - Sync bracket allows for quick and easy adjustment, mounting, and removal - Includes 3 AAA batteries and Quick Connect bracket - Blendr compatible
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights Product details (Front - Ion) - Fits all Ion headlights - Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars Product details (Rear - Flare) - Fits all Flare tail lights - Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- Front Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours (Avenue F-100 COB) and 11.25 hours (Avenue R-50 COB) - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
A powerful front bike light with a wide beam that illuminates any road or trail and can be seen from 2km away as a daytime running light. Ride with confidence, day or night, with the Ion Elite R Front Bike Light. This USB-chargeable light features a powerful beam with a wide pattern perfect for the road, path, or trail. Designed to offer lumens that last, Ion Elite R lets you ride longer with sustained brightness and features five modes including day flash for use as a daytime running light. - Ion Elite R provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - A warm, wide 1000 lumen beam allows confident night riding - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds industry standards - 1000lm-1.5hrs, 650lm-3hrs, 350lm-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash-22hrs - Adjustable hard mount attaches securely to handlebars between 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with available helmet mount - Includes an adjustable hard mount and micro USB charging cable - Battery: 5000Li-Ion - Weight: 187g
The Ion Pro RT front bike light lets you ride with confidence at all hours of the day. The USB rechargeable light features 5 modes for day and night, and its compact design and adjustable hard mount make it easy to securely attach it to the handlebars of any bike. Product details - Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - 1300 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 1300LM-1.5hrs, 800LM-3hrs, 400LM-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash 22hrs - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Includes adjustable light mount that fits bars from 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with helmet mount available - Includes Ion Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and micro USB charging cable
Page 1 of 1