This Wheels Manufacturing Hollowtech II Crankarm Fixing Bolt For Late Model Shimano Road Cranks and LX keeps your Shimano crankset with 24mm spindle nice and snug. It is required to achieve perfect bottom bracket bearing preload.
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Shimano Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on PF30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin. Notes: - PF30-SHIM was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets and will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30-BB, PF30-BB-AC or PF30-BB-CER. Use Wheels Mfg BBUNIV-SHIM to adapt 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) in Wheels Manufacturing PF30 bottom brackets. - Not compatible with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a thin plastic reducer inserted into the bearings. - The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
$49.99 - $59.99
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
$13.99 - $25.00
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$34.99 - $35.00
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$44.99 - $59.99
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
$13.99 - $25.00
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
- Replacement bolt for DUB cranks
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
$9.99 - $21.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
- One-piece chromoly crankset - 24TPI - Length: 175mm - Weight: 997g
Page 1 of 1