- Dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate and removable direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Dual-position lower roller provides chain tension and security - Includes both 32-36t and 36-40t direct-mount bashguards - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - 149g - Range: 32-40t
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
Wheels Manufacturing Wave Washers help eliminate side play in cranks or pre-loaded angular contact bearings. Please refer to your crankset manufacturer's installation instructions for proper placement. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Uncompressed Thickness: 2.1mm - Compressed Thickness: 0.5mm - Spring Steel - 10 per bag
This Wheels Manufacturing Hollowtech II Crankarm Fixing Bolt For Late Model Shimano Road Cranks and LX keeps your Shimano crankset with 24mm spindle nice and snug. It is required to achieve perfect bottom bracket bearing preload.
$25.99 - $39.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
$13.99 - $19.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$19.99 - $23.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
$9.99 - $25.00
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
The Shimano Alivio FC-T4010 crankset is an excellent replacement for your 9-speed triple chainring drivetrain. - Chainguard included - For Octalink V2 bottom brackets
Shimano's CX50 Crankset features lightweight, hollow-forged aluminum arms and two-piece construction for high-efficiency power transfer to get you through the mud and on the podium. The 36/46 chainring setup is a 'cross friendly combination, and Shimano's wide pitch crank design eliminates chain rub in cross-gear situations. SG-X chainrings boast the shift-at-will performance Shimano is known for.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
$7.99 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Page 1 of 1