Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
$16.99 - $19.99
• Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty key design • Flat tumbler lock w/2 keys • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x5.5"
• 10mm heavy duty steel cable w/ tough coating • Resettable combo • No bracket included • Length: 5 feet • Cable: 10mm
$11.99 - $19.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$16.99 - $19.99
- Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick release bracket included
Lock your seat and post with Sunlite's Seat Cable. Loop one end around your frame and attach the other between your seatpost top and seat rails.
Serfas' Key Cable Lock offers strong protection. The 15mm-diameter cable reaches 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A key combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
OnGuard's Rottweiler locks provide years of unwavering protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable, safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism that resists drilling, picking, pulling, and bumping. It comes with five laser-cut keys including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
- 9.5mm four-sided chain links made of 3t manganese steel - Protective nylon webbing with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold cover in place and prevent scratches to bike frame - Adjustable rubber end-caps keep webbing ends protected while allowing the user to change the webbing length up or down as desired - Hardened Steel bodied Padlock with 2" x 11mm hardened steel shackle - Retained shackle side allows chain to be carried around waist - Hardened double deadbolt provides additional holding power against twist attacks - High security Pin-style cylinder - 2 ergonomic keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
- 14mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle resists both cutters and leverage attacks - Double deadbolt locking mechanism has extensive holding power - High security, disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - 3 stainless steel keys—one lighted with high-intensity bulb & replaceable battery - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 1.8” x 2.1” (48mm x 54mm) - Product weight: 1.85 lbs (0.84 kgs)
- Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm (front) / 150mm (back) - Lightweight - only 120gms per set - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs)
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
$39.99 - $40.00
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,250.
The KryptoLok Series 2 ATB U-lock’s extra width makes this the standard for mountain bike security. With a reinforced steel shield over the crossbar and cylinder, enhanced security to internal functions comes standard. The 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks, while the high-security disc cylinder resists picks and drills. Two “I” keys, one of which features an LED light for locking and unlocking in the dark, are included with this reliable U-lock. The KryptoLok Series 2 ATB is 5 x 9-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,500.
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 Mini-7 may be a little guy, but it packs a big punch thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks. Popular among urban cyclists and messengers, the Mini fits well in a pocket and locks up quickly thanks to the disc-style cylinder and "I" keys, one of which features a high intensity LED for locking and unlocking in the dark. And, it includes the Transit Flex Frame Bracket so you get plenty of mounting options while you ride. The lock measures 3.25 x 7-inches.
The KryptoLok Series 2 STD U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The lock includes two “I” keys for the disc-style cylinder--one of which features an LED light--not to mention the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok series 2 STD is 4 x 9-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,500.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Plus, the lock head rotates so lock-up and removal are a snap. The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options. The KryptoFlex 1218 Combo Cable is 1/2-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
Page 1 of 2 Next page